- Excellent: Has been read once very carefully or has not been read at all.
- Very Good: Has been read and has been well-cared for.
- Good: May have minor cover and/or spine creasing and may contain the previous owner’s name.
- Fair: Will have noticeable cover and/or spine creasing and may have previous owner’s name.
- Acceptable: It will do until you can find a better copy or if you just want to try out an author new to you without a big outlay.
- Ex-Library: May have stamps or identifiers of library or ‘cancelled’ stamps. All books will be bound with NO loose pages.
While all care is taken, we may miss some damage as it is impossible to examine the thousands of books in stock.